Club memberships are available on both corporate and personal levels.
- Multinational corporations, or corporations planning on going international
- State, provincial, and city departments or institutions
- Universities that offer MBA, EMBA, global executive or business leader development programs
- Business or industrial associations on provincial or state levels
- Professional services providers
- Non-profit institutions
- Senior level executives of multinational corporations or corporations expanding into the U.S.
- Professionals and entrepreneurs of corporations with over one million dollar in annual revenue
- Up and coming young leaders of either for-profit and non-profit institutions
- State, provincial, and city officials
- Foreign dignitaries
Memberships are by invitation only, and first year of membership fee will be waived if recommended by 3 or more current members.
- Access to Members Only Executive Events
- Access to the international network of elite business leaders
- Access to world’s leading medical and philanthropy network
- Eligibility of global mentor program
- Discounted registration fee to training programs
- Priority spot in registrations of any of the training or networking programs
- Attend at least one offsite networking event each year
- Attend at least two regional networking events each year
- Develop relationship with at least one non-profit organization within the 1st year of joining
- Contribute one entry on experience sharing each quarter